Sunday, December 14, 2008

Telluride School will Follow Me End 2 End!



Great News! The Telluride Writers Guild is sponsoring a specific grade at the Telluride School to follow my ride via blogs and email! When I return from Britain in fall 2009, I'll visit the school and do a program on the ride. Very exciting! I spoke at the wonderful Fall 2008 Telluride Writers Guild program called Walking Words. If you ever get a chance to go to this program, you must. Three writers read at three spectacular restaurants during a progressive dinner. It was fabulous and delicious at the same time. Great folks. Many thanks to my gracious host there and Guild Director, Amy Cannon.

1 comment:

Greer said...

Hi Greer,

Congratulations on the offer from Telluride. I love this idea. I remember when I was in 5th grade and our class followed the Trans-Antarctic Expedition on their journey. Our teacher was really into it, so we all were too. Our entire winter revolved around related projects, and I learned a lot about sled dogs and frostbite.
--Nick