Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Change of Life

I fear I may be entering a new stage of life: I've begun reusing teabags.

Many thanks to Tom and Jenny Haraden, E2E's latest donors! A little present came slipped in a Christmas card announcing Tom's upcoming September 09 retirement and move to Moab to build the house of a lifetime. Another dream in action!

It's been a bountiful week! Martin Zemitis wrote from Mountain Hardware, he's their tent designer, to advise me on the type of tent I need (I was about to make a serious error). Thank you Martin! My longtime pal, Heart of the Desert Wild (and world-renowned panoramic) photographer Liz Hymans wrote and called about a number of ideas, all valuable, especially a potential source of funds. The Telluride Writers Guild wrote about the school program involving E2E (see below); and my Irish friend Eleanor O'Hanlon offered much needed sustenance (see above).

Thank you all! Cup of tea, anyone? (I'll get a new tea bag out just for you!)


No comments: