Thursday, December 11, 2008

From my friend Barb:

Dear Friends and Family,

My long-time friend (we were National Park Rangers together at Zion National Park in 1981) and writer, Greer Chesher, is embarking on a lifetime dream of riding England End to End by horseback and writing a book about the journey.

I am sending you this copy of her latest newsletter and asking that you consider making a contribution to this effort in your giving this year. You may wonder at this economic and troubling time if this project merits support and here's my response. As a writer who has choosen to follow her muse, Greer's efforts represent, to me, the actualizing of a dream and true spirit even during a time of hardship and turmoil. She has long encouraged me to follow my own muse and has shown me that there is no end (pun!) to the postive accomplishments that each of us can make in this life, especially if we continue to believe in ourselves during tough times. This might be a good prescription for all of us right now.

Please see the information and links below for Greer's website and the tax-deductible contribution you can make through her sponsor, Fractured Atlas. Even a small donation is welcomed!

Thanks, with love,
Barb

No comments: