Friday, December 26, 2008

The Long Riders Guild

I'm honored to report that the Long Riders Guild has listed my upcoming End to End trip on their website. The Long Riders' Guild is the world's first international association of equestrian explorers, and is an invitation-only organisation. It was formed in 1994 to represent men and women of all nations who have ridden more than 1,000 continuous miles on a single equestrian journey. Members currently reside in 39 countries. These Long Riders have collectively written more than a hundred books on equestrian travel and ridden on every continent except Antarctica. The history, stories, legends, and knowledge stored on this website represent the largest repository of equestrian travel information anywhere.

The LRG has helped me with advise and put me in contact with the Scottish Long Rider Vyv Wood-Gee for more assistance. I appreciate their help and interest immensely. Visit their web page to see what the LRG represents at: http://www.thelongridersguild.com/what_is_the_long_riders.htm. You can view their post of my ride at: www.thelongridersguild.com/chesher.htm.

No comments: