Saturday, September 19, 2009

Three Amazing Offers

1) Anyone out there want to take over my Utah life for two months in 2010? Requires caring for two dogs, one cat, two horses, and living in an astoundingly beautiful, though remote place. Let me know! Gold-star references required!!

2) Anyone out there want to go with me? I'm looking for folks who want to spend a week or two with me in England or Scotland. We can split a rental car and you can spend the day touring while I ride. Meet me for dinner, an overnight and see me off in the morning. The rest of the day is yours.

3) Anyone out there in the UK want to ride with me? Meet me along the way and ride along! Your own horse required!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your trip sounds really exciting.I live on the border of the counties of Somerset, Dorset & Devon. I am able & willing to offer you & you horse accomodation, & any help that you may need. I would also be interested in supporting you along the way in any way that you require, I obviously have a car that can be at your disposal.
Look forward to hearing from you
Chris

Paola said...

Hi if you are near Mold, North Wales, you are welcome to stay with us. Lovelly riding coutryside lots of history. We are very near Chester and Liverpool, we have a stable or fields for Midnight and a lovelly room for you. Italian cuisine -me-and Galswegian humour-Richard.

all the best with your journey

Paola & Richard